- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 cm of ginger
- 300g of spinach
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
- 250g of green lentils
- 1.6 litres of organic vegetable stock
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 1 tablespoon of Amazing Grass Raw Reserve Green Superfood
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
Optional: Scatter a few pieces of feta cheese in your soup to serve
- Peel and roughly chop the onions, garlic and ginger. Rinse the spinach leaves thoroughly.
- Rinse the lentils a few times.
- Heat the coconut oil and add the onion. Cook gently, stirring often for about 5 minutes. Then add the ginger, garlic, paprika and cumin. Cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Add the lentils, spinach and stock.
- Allow to simmer for about 30 minutes, until the lentils are nice and soft.
- When ready, add Amazing Grass Raw Reserve Green Superfood Blend
- Liquidise to obtain a smooth soup or else leave it as such.
- Finally add the finely chopped parsley leaves and serve scattered on top of the soup. Add the optional feta cheese for a savoury kick to the soup.